Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beyonce Changes Her Name




OH EM GEE. Beyonce is finally using a stage name or a 'alter ego' as she calls it. Who would have thought? or cared? for that matter. Anyways, her new persona for her upcoming double album will be.. Sasha Fierce?

I guess Sean Carter aka Jay-Z is rubbing off on her a little too much.

Here's her explanation:


"I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am," the former Destiny's Child frontwoman said in a statement.

"Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."

Her new album entitled "I Am ... Sasha Fierce" will be distributed by Columbia Records.


-Just.

No comments: