Sunday, November 9, 2008

Royce Da' 5'9 Album Due In Early 2009




The word is that "Street Hop" is finally on its way. It should be out in the first quarter of 2009. The album will be distributed by One Records and executive produced by DJ Premier.

Street Hop will feature production from DJ Premier, Nottz, Green Lantern, Carlos Broady, Ski, Kay Gee and Emile, and guest appearances from Bun B, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz and Crooked I amongst many others.

“This album will definitely show the world why I'm the one to watch right now. I'm happy about my new partnership between M.I.C and One Records, because it’s time to ignite the streets” says Royce.

“I’m ready to show all these other rappers just how wack they really are” he continues.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I represent Royce 5'9, Joe Budden, Termanology, B-Real, Heltah Skeltah, Max B, Peedi Crakk, The KnuX, etc, I was hoping I could get an e-mail address I could use to send MP3/Video and press releases too?